9.17.2024

Review of Saguzo by AK & Jose

 


Where do you begin? Well, I started by working with the best wedding planners in Guatemala: Gladys and Olga @saguzo.wp My first and only choice for a venue was La Iglesia and Convento de Las Capuchinas. Then the office that runs the calendar had a change in management and suddenly, we had no idea if it would be ours or not. I released the fear and trusted that no matter where our wedding ended up being, it was going to be beautiful. Then the Mayan gods said, “it’s yours!”

Gladys was easy to work with. I told her I had no idea about a budget, about how much things cost, but that I wanted the 3 B’s (bueno, bonito y barato) and her suggestions were in point. Communication is key when you’re planning a destination wedding. So is patience and definitely faith. I cannot say enough about how this team listened to my asks, my concerns, my vision and with that wonderful smile, Gladys and Olga delivered each time (¡las extraño!)

My vendors! They each deserve a post, but I had to start with the ones who made this all happen.

Eternamente agradecidos, chicas.

¡Nos vemos prontito!

AK & Jose Rosales